The Student News Site of Itasca High School. Proudly serving Itasca the "Big, Little" town since 1997.

The Paw Print Press

The Paw Print Press

The Paw Print Press

Congratulations to Ricky Paul Puckett!

Congratulations to Ricky Paul Puckett for winning Alternative Solo Artist of the Year at the Prayze Factor Awards in Atlanta, Georgia! 

On Friday, September 15, 2023, at the Pitch Tank event, Ricky sang “Mamma Knew How To Pray.” On Saturday, he sang “I’m Gonna Say Thank You Lord”, and was interviewed by several media personalities at the Red Carpet Reception of the award show. On Sunday, he sang “Let Jesus Ride” on Rock the Mic 4 Jesus, a TV program centered in Decatur, Georgia. Afterwards, he sang “Just a Country Boy” on Positive TV in Fayetteville, Georgia. 

Paul, the son of Wilbert and Florence Puckett, is originally from Tallulah, Louisiana. He now lives in Hillsboro, Texas, but he would like to emphasize his roots in “The Boot” Louisiana. He has been singing soulful country gospel music for over thirty years. 

To learn more about Ricky Paul, hear his music, and more, please visit his website at www.rickypaulpuckett.com. This website can also be used to book him for upcoming events. 

Congratulations once again to Ricky Paul Puckett. He would like to thank his family, friends, and all of his fans. “God bless each of you.”