The Student News Site of Itasca High School. Proudly serving Itasca the "Big, Little" town since 1997.

The Paw Print Press

The Paw Print Press

The Paw Print Press

Senior Spotlight: Taylor Arellano

Taylor Esperanza Arellano describes herself as friendly and trustworthy. She was born on October 22, 2005 in Burleson, TX to Tobe and Paula Arellano. Taylor has 3 siblings; Macy (26), Rebecca(23), and Eric (33).

Taylor has attended Itasca since Pre-K. Her plans after graduation are to go to school and get her business degree so she can pursue a career as a real estate agent. Taylor is in band and athletics. Her advice for the underclassman is to “take things one step at a time.” Her favorite teachers are Coach Wells and Mrs. Mears. Her role model is her mom for always helping her out. Her nephews and nieces have made a difference in her life.

Taylor would like to thank her friends for getting her this far in life for making everything fun to do. Taylor has not yet decided on where she will go to college, but she is looking for one that fits her. In 10 years, Taylor sees herself “Married and absolutely  done with school.”