The Student News Site of Itasca High School. Proudly serving Itasca the "Big, Little" town since 1997.

The Paw Print Press

The Paw Print Press

The Paw Print Press

Ricky Paul Puckett honored at East Texas Gospel Music Celebration

Ricky Paul Puckett had an electrifying awards weekend at the East Texas Gospel Music Professionals, First Awards Celebration in Chandler, TX on November 11, 2023 at the Faith Baptist Church Family Center.

Ricky Paul was awarded the “Soaring High Award” for his willingness to support the mission of the East Texas Gospel Music Professionals and willingness to improve his craft. He also received a plaque for 30 years of faithfulness and dedication to his music ministries from 2959 Publishing LLC.  He performed soulful country gospel music,  including his song, “I’m Gonna Say Thank You Lord”.

His wife, Diana, is his greatest supporter/cheerleader, and she presented him with a 4X Resistol Black Cowboy hat. She is truly grateful for all of her husband’s accomplishments.

Ricky Paul’s music, videos, 2023 calendars and so much more can be heard and purchased on his website: www.rickypaulpuckett.com

BOOK him for your next event by going to his website. His website is a one stop shop.

Shout OUT to East Texas Gospel Music Professionals, 2959 Publishing LLC and Mrs. Diana Puckett for recognizing Ricky Paul’s eagerness to continue to enhance his craft and 30 plus years of commitment and continuing his music ministries.