The Student News Site of Itasca High School. Proudly serving Itasca the "Big, Little" town since 1997.

The Paw Print Press

The Paw Print Press

The Paw Print Press

Senior Spotlight- Krystal Monares

Krystal+Monares++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Joseph Gurrusquieta
Krystal Monares

Krystal Jazmin Monares describes herself as a helpful, kind-hearted, and Starbucks addicted person. Krystal was born on October 6, 2005 in Turlock, CA to Estela Monares and Jorge Monares. Krystal has 3 siblings: Maria (35), Yarelli (33), and Jorge (25).

Krystal has attended Itasca since the 8th grade, and she plans to attend Hill College for her basics after graduation then later transferring to a different college of her choosing.  Krystal is an editor for the Yearbook, President of Interact, and she is in FCCLA. Krystal’s advice for the underclassman is “Don’t be afraid to go after what you want, because time flies by”. Her favorite teacher is Mrs. Mears, and her role models are her parents for being the most hard working people she knows. A person who has made a difference in Krystal’s life is Miguel Gamez for always being her rock. 

The people who she would like to thank for getting her this far in life are God, and then of course, all of her family and loved ones for giving her strength when she needed it. Krystal sees herself in 10 years as “ Financially stable with a beautiful healthy family of her own, with lots of fur babies as well.”