The Student News Site of Itasca High School. Proudly serving Itasca the "Big, Little" town since 1997.

The Paw Print Press

The Paw Print Press

The Paw Print Press

Senior Spotlight: Faith Stroud

Faith Marie Stroud would best describe herself as patient, forgiving, and empathetic. She was born on January 11th, 2006 in South Carolina to Melynie and James Stroud. She has 3 siblings; Alexis (14), Dominic (6) and Eizaak (0). 

This year is Faith’s first at Itasca ISD, and her plans after high school are to attend TCU and pursue a career in psychology. She is an athletic trainer, and her advice to the underclassmen is to “choose peace over drama.” Faith’s favorite teachers are Doc Welles and Mrs. Bankston, and she names her sister as her role model. She would like to thank her siblings for getting her this far in life.

Faith enjoys singing, painting, and Italian indie rock. She has 2 pets, both of which are American bulldogs. Her favorite movie is 10 Things I Hate About You

In 10 years, Faith sees herself working as a psychologist. She would like to add “I’ve been through many different things in many different places, but through all of it close family is what matters.”