The Student News Site of Itasca High School. Proudly serving Itasca the "Big, Little" town since 1997.

The Paw Print Press

The Paw Print Press

The Paw Print Press

Senior Spotlight: Colt Rhea

Colt Rhea, age 17, would best describe himself as friendly, funny, and smart. He was born on August 28, 2006 in Hillsboro, TX to John and Monika Rhea. He has 2 brothers: Rowdy (22) and John Wesley (20). He has attended Itasca ISD since Pre-K. After graduation, Colt plans to finish his associates degree at Hill College, then transfer to Texas State Technical College to take the diesel mechanics program. 

Colt’s extracurricular activities include athletics, band, national honor society, 4-H, student council, and UIL Academics. His advice to the underclassmen would be to not procrastinate. His favorite teachers are Mrs. Innis, Mr. Loya, Mrs. Speer, and Mrs. Lunsford, and he looks up to his brother Rowdy.

He would like to thank his family, especially his mom for always pushing him and helping him get this far in life. Something unique about Colt is that his parents run the Itasca Youth Association, and his mother is the manager for the Itasca 4-H club. 

In 10 years, Colt sees himself with a steady job, a house, a new truck, and hopefully starting a family.